Our regular Shabbat services are held every Friday night and Saturday morning:
Friday (Oct - Mar) at 6:30pm
Friday (Apr - Sept) at 8pm
Saturdays at 9:30am
Our other service times vary. Please contact the Administrator.
What To Bring
- Prayer books for Shabbat services are provided for you to use. A limited number of prayer books for special festivals and services are also available. Therefore, you are advised to bring your own book along if you have one.
- All men must wear a kippah (skullcap) when in the synagogue.
- Men may require a tallit. If necessary these can be provided.
- Women should wear modest dress - ideally covering the elbows and knees.
- Married women should wear a hat, fascinator or other type of head covering.
- Catford And Bromley United Synagogue is strictly Orthodox. Therefore we require that men and women sit seperately. However, if a child is accompanied by just one guardian, they are permitted to sit with then.
- Although driving is not permitted on Shabbat and other religious days, parking is available on local roads.
- Please do not use the car park in the retail park across Bromley Road.